Candidate lifecycle helps staffing firms to manage their hiring process from applicant to interview.
Resume Parsing allows you to process resumes by extracting data into Software. It helps recruiters to efficiently manage electronic resume documents.
- Browse file from system or other source.
- Resume Parser extracts information from resume.
- Fetches & Stores data in cloud database.
Resumes can be submitted for parsing one file at a time, or multiple files in an archive format. Bulk Files can be parsed at a time. The Resume Parser supports all types of popular formats including .doc, .docx, .pdf, .rtf, and .txt. You can even parse resumes from attachments.
Recruiters can reach the desired candidates by Speck time saving both time & effort. It can perform advance search and automatically matches the resumes with the job requirements and lists the candidates based on their qualifications, experience, location, and skills.
Benefits of Dynamic Search
- Global Search.
- Using Filters you can Search the Candidates Profile.
- Filters Talent Profiles Based on Requirements.
According to the client requirements, organizations can able to manage the jobs. From posting job details to accepting resumes and applicant tracking and all the way through the interview process, Job Manager supports all the features you need to manage your organization’s hiring process. Recruiters and interviewers automatically get a notification through Email, when a job is assigned to them.
Social Integration – Social recruiting helps recruiters to recruit candidates by using social media platforms. Social recruiting uses social media profiles, blogs, and other Internet sites to find information on candidates. With Social Recruit Module, you can:
- Post your job openings on social media sites
- Monitor job seeker activity
- Leverage Social Media analytics to attract the best talent
Portal Integration – Recruiters can find candidates on various Job Portals from a single search. With the help of this portal integration, recruiters can save time & tedium of running individual searches on various job portals.
This feature also allows recruiter to:
- Help identify duplicate profiles already existing in your database
- Post the Jobs directly from Application to the Job Portals
- Get complete analytics pertaining to candidates hired from Job Portals
By using Interview Management, Organizations can able to manage the end-to-end Interview process. Schedules interview for all the shortlisted candidates and automatically generate call letter. Candidates automatically get a notification through Email, when an interview is scheduled to Candidate.
- Send and receive SMS response of acceptance
- Automatic scheduling of the interviews
- Consent of Interviewers and candidates
Organization can able to manage the end-to-end activity of appointment process. They can also generate any type of letters to talents like Offer Letter, Appraisal and Appointment letters using appointment management.
Benefits of Using Appointment Management
- Track Application Status
- Maintain Candidate Information
- Manage Candidate Activities
An approval process includes who to request for approval and what to do at each point of the process. Your admin can set up approval processes that let you and other users submit records for approval, which results in approval requests.