Today Recruitment software has become more efficient than ever before. Most of the recruiters are facing problems in recruiting a right qualified candidate and getting confused with candidate data while storing and re-looking it. To Avoid all those problems recruitment software should be used.
But people are confused with why we have to use recruitment software? Is there any use with them? Following are the reasons to why we have to use recruitment software.
- Ease the workload: Recruitment Software automates the recruitment process in helping you to identify the best qualified applicants, stores the candidate’s data & reduces time to hire by screening qualified applicants. Sections like resume screening, resume parsing, Job posting & interview scheduling helps to reduce the workload and focus more on hiring efforts. You can also rely on Time-sheets, Invoice module & profit &loss module.
- Cost effective: Communicating with candidates, entering data, handling their interview process & other administrative duties like a time-sheet, invoice etc., gives time consuming and reduces the resource hours. These extra expenses and paperwork can be diminished using recruitment software.
- Saves Time: With the help of automated interview scheduling, pre-screening, data sharing, pre-populated online forms and many other features, an ATS enables you to stop entering data and start filling positions. This result in more productive work days and faster time-to hire. By implementing an ATS most companies can reduce time-to-fill by more than 40%.
- Security: Cloud based recruitment software is highly secure and flexible way for maintaining & looking confidential information.
- Storage: Storage is not an issue for cloud-based software. Recruiters can store enormous data & keep those files secured and confidential.